On the class WIKI, I have commented on Narelle's page, plus now Abby, Kaitlin's & Sean's. I found the experience accessing the WIKI difficult, but finally had success. I would not rate it as a fun experience. 😕 However, after using Blogger, WIKI is a breeze. On the WIKI, it was easy to insert images, just drag them. It was easy to see other people's pages and make a comment, or add something to their page or change it.Using the class WIKI
How a WIKI could be used in a library
In a library, a WIKI could be used to share experiences and gather information.
- The NLA has a WIKI for Trove for users to provide information to help them increase their store of information.
- Lake Macquarie Public Library is trying to gather information about public schools in the local area, and people could contribute to this by adding their knowledge/information and memories about local public schools on WIKI. Then gradually as users add more content/ information this increases the knowledge bank for the public library about public schools and their history in the local area.

Well congratulations! Just perserve, Suzanne.
ReplyDelete*persevere
ReplyDelete